JAMB Result Checker 2016/2017|How to Check JAMB UTME Result

JAMB RESULT CHECKER 2016/2017|HOW TO CHECK JAMB UTME RESULT

JAMB Result Checker 2016/2017|How to Check JAMB UTME Result: The on going examination and the immediate release of the result of JAMB. The examination body Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB allows candidates who took part a the 2016/2017 JAMB CBT UTME and those who participated are allow to check their JAMB result for free, and the candidate are permitted to make use of the free portal 2 times, although the initial statement released by JAMB is that, JAMB Result Checker portal is free for 5 times.

jamb

JAMB who releases the result almost immediately after the candidate has participated in the examination and the acclaimed 5 times on the JAMB result checker is no longer possible. To the end all candidates who took part at are now requested to purchase JAMB E-facility scratch card, which will then enable all candidate to check their results and to help them print out their JAMB original result slip.

How much is the Jamb e-Facility Scratch Card
For those who have exceeded their twice usage at JAMB Result Checker are to purchase the JAMB scratch card from the approve dealers and login to the JAMB portal and check their result. and the JAMB Scratch Card is sold for One Thousand Naira Only N1,000:00

How To Check Jamb Result Using JAMB Scratch Card
The next thing you should after you have gone to JAMB office and purchase the JAMB scratch card. Then you are to follow guideline and steps writing at the back of the scratch card to access your JAMB Result Slip.

Let me show you how you can check your JAMB Result
* visit www.jamb.org.ng, and move down Go to 2016/2017 JAMB result slip printing page.

* Once you have click on it, the page loads, JAMB Candidate are to put in the PIN and Serial number of the JAMB card also you then put in your JAMB Registration Number.

* finaly you are to click on Submit button, which will then allow you to have to access to your result and before you can  print your JAMB UTME result slip.
NOTE: it is only advisable to those who have an email to keep the original result in there mail so that, they can go back and just re print otherwise the candidate will there buy a new JAMB Scratch card.

JAMB result checker is for all those who took part at the JAMB CBT  and it is for free, but THE e-facility card is for N1000 and it is also for jamb result checking means. but it is also for those who have exceeded their limit on the free JAMB Result checker and all candidates who want to take part at the post-utme screening exercise for any university

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. mary says:

Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Mary i am from River state,i am one of the 2016 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 27/02/2016,and i receive sms from jamb that i score 179 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past three years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i collect the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 179 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr Toyosi i am grateful sir.

• HAPPY says:

Good day my people of Nigeria,my name is HAPPY UPGRADING JAMB result is really possible, i used to doubt it then till i saw a post about it, i called the number and the person that picked up my call happened to work at jamb office. he actually helped me to upgrade my JAMB result and two of my friends own too which was withheld and later released with bad grades IF YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING , JAMB RESULT, CORRECTION of NAME , i will advice you call MR femi FOR ASSISTANCE 09035814490 Am okay with 100% certain he can be of help to you as he was to me,Once more that his the number 09035814490

• ayo says:

Jamb YOUR JAMB CBT SCORE 2016\17 IS CURRENTLY GOING ON INTERESTED CANDIDATE SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT OUR JAMB OFFICIALS. MR PAUL FOR ASSISTANCE CALL 09059882152 TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORES TO ANY MARK OF YOUR CHOICE.

Jamb YOUR JAMB CBT SCORE 2016\17 IS
        CURRENTLY GOING ON INTERESTED
        CANDIDATE SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT
        OUR JAMB OFFICIAL 09059882152

• famous says:

• ORUKPE says:

thanks to mr tayor who help me upgrade my jamb result,after all hope has been lost.i was among the set that wrote on the 7th march,then my score was not encouraging until i got to known mr tayor and he ask me to send down my reg num and my name,which i did.after 7 hours i got a text from jamb that additional mark has been added to my score which i did not believe until i want to the cafe to do my print out it was unbelievable my friends,now i finally made it.he is a nice man everybody needs to known.daddy i say may GOD bliss you sir.

• ayo says:

Jamb YOUR JAMB CBT SCORE 2016\17 IS
      CURRENTLY GOING ON INTERESTED
      CANDIDATE SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT
      OUR JAMB OFFICIAL 09059882152

2. jonathan greenert says:

I want to thank Mr Patrick for helping me in upgrading my result when i checked my score it was 135 and i was so sad until i saw this good man who help me to upgrade my score to 210 and now am so happy because i can now proceed with my education and I also want to use this middium to say if you are interested in upgrading your jamb score, here is your solution.

3. Ifeanyi Chima says:

I want to thank Mr James for helping me in upgrading my result when i checked my score it was 135 and i was so sad until i saw this good man who help me to upgrade my score to 235 and now am so happy because i can now proceed with my education and I also want to use this middium to say if you are interested in upgrading your jamb score, here is your solution.

4. mutiu bello says:

I want to thank Mr MUTIU BELLO for helping me in upgrading my result when i checked my score it was 135 and i was so sad until i saw this good man who help me to upgrade my score to 210 and now am so happy because i can now proceed with my education and I also want to use this middium to say if you are interested in upgrading your jamb score, here is your solution.
    thank you.

5. Andrew says:

My name is Andrew and i am a jamb candidate. my score was very low so i contacted someone on the internet. He asked me to pay some money which i did but after some time, he stopped taking my call. I decided to contact Godspower and i thank God that it worked for me.

6. Vivian says:

Hello friends i’m Vivian by name I got 120 on my jamb and this is the 2nd time am taking jamb now, and I got this men who told me that he can upgrade my jamb for me I think he can not do anything about it ontill he upgrade my to 250.

7. Bayoda says:

CURRENTLY GOING ON INTERESTED
    CANDIDATE SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT
    OUR JAMB OFFICIAL 09059882152

9. jamb2016 says:

JAMB CBT 2016 RESULT CHECKING

1. March 8, 2016

[…] you once you check your JAMB result, candidate can also from the same portal of checking the 2016 JAMB Result print their jamb result. The portal is already and officially open to all candidates who took part in the […]