Kogi Govt. to employ 100 forest guards
by News City Nigeria · Published · Updated
This is to announce to the entire members of the public that, the Kogi Government has decided to employ 100 forest guards for effective policing of forests across the state, the Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources, Rosemary Osikoya, said in Lokoja on Tuesday.
Osikoya told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the process for the recruitment of the gurads which would be in four different stages had commenced.
“The first stage is the submission of applications which has ended on Dec. 23, while the second stage is the screening and interview of all candidates, scheduled to hold from Dec. 28 to Dec. 30.
“The interviewed and shortlisted candidates will then be subjected to another interview by the Special Adviser and Law enforcement agents from Jan. 4 to Jan. 5, 2017, where the potential forest guards would have a policing/security function.
“The final stage is the publication of the final list of the successful candidates, and thereafter, letters of appointments would be issued,” the commissioner said.
“God willing, all the processes are to be concluded by the second week of January 2017.”
Osikoya disclosed that the minimum requirement for the job is Secondary School Certificate with credit in Agriculture/Biology, adding that a higher school certificate in both Agriculture and Biology related course (not ND or higher qualifications) would be an advantage
- 32 Guns Recovered By The Police In Edo State
- EFCC Recruitment 2016 |Graduates, Non Graduates Apply Here
- Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) recruitment for Teachers August 2016
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 Begins Nation Wide 1st April
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2016| Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted candidates List
- 2016 Nigeria Police Recruitment Apply Here Now
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)