NDA Admission Form 2016/2017 Apply For Nigeria Defense Academy Admission

NDA ADMISSION FORM 2016/2017 APPLY FOR NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY ADMISSION

NDA Admission Form 2016/2017 Apply For Nigeria Defense Academy Admission: The Nigeria Defense Academy, NDA Admission form for 2016/2017 academic session is available, for interested candidate to apply but as 67th Regular Courses has now placed among the latest edition of NDA 2016/2017 academic examination screening exercise that will soon be conducted by the NDA Academic session management and it been said that the NDA Admission is around the Corner.

nda

The reason for this article is to reveal in a few minute in a little details about the NDA form that is the  Nigeria Defense Academy Admission form and the requirement for applicant or candidate who wishes to apply, all so share the method of how the applicant can purchase the NDA form, fill it and how to Submit the NDA application forms 2016/2017 online.

The application for the Nigeria Defense Academy Admission Form, is important to those who want to get into the academy and we will be using the opportunity to discuss as much as as we could to make everyone who want the admission form to have full understanding how it work, the steps and so how simple i can be so we will be be sharing this post to every one who is interested in wanting to go into the Nigeria Defense Academy, and you are free to purchase the NDA Admission Form online.

Letting the applicant the simple truth,  on how they can be admitted into Nigeria Defense Academy, and i know for so many nigerians this is most likely a dream  coming through. In getting admission into the NDA is not as easy as some Nigerian would tell  you online.

Many Nigerians who has been wanting and who has been very determined to make sure they gain admission to the NDA and study at the academy as to be part of the great academy and to attend the  Nigeria military school has somethings been disappointed and while others has been seriously frustrated.

The NDA Admission form for 2016/2017 requirement from candidate who wants to study at the Nigeria Defense Academy .

NDA Admission Form 2016/2017 requirement
1. All candidate or Applicants should be medically and physically fit 2. All Applicants or candidate appealing for the NDA should at least have credit in Mathematics also in English Language and any other three subject.
2. All Male Applicants or candidate should be 1.68m tall and above
3. As for the female applicants or candidate they  should be 1.50m tall and above
4. All candidate or Applicants should be single without any legal obligation that is having a child
5. All candidate or Applicants should have a o/ Level result and it will either be any of the following WAEC, NECO, and SSCE or GCE. the result shouldn’t be more than 2 sittings
6. Applicant or candidate should have a JAMB result before applying for a courses in NDA Nigeria Defense Academy

Note: You can get all other relevant information online and also about the  degree courses, with the eligibility including examination centres on the official site at the Nigeria Defense Academy.

NDA Admission 2016/2017 Course

D. Faculty of Sciences
* Chemistry
* Physics
* Mathematics
* Biological Sciences
* Computer Science

Since you have seen and know what is needed ta apply For The Nigerian Defense Academy NDA Admission form 2016/2017. Make sure you took part of the on going JAMB otherwise you will miss out at the Nigerian Defense Academy Admission Form for 2016/2017 registration

1. The only way to apply for NDA Admission Form is that you should login to the official website of the NDA that is www.nda.edu.ng and complete the form online
2. Before submit the form make sure you review it and then print the Acknowledgement slip, with your passport attach.

good luck for your NDA Admission Form 2016/2017

You may also like...

11 Responses

1. Cadet Chidinma says:

NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY 68RC FORM IS OUT.
    ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 68TH REGULAR COURSE 2016/17.

This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 68th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from 26 January to 15th March 2016.

Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Candidates should logon to the application official portal Select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,000.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.

FOR ADMISSION PROCESSING

***TO PURCHASE THE NDA #FORM, #CONPENDIUM/PAST QUESTION CALL ME ON: 08116043232***

I am Cadet Chidinma, am a cadet of NDA Kaduna and you can reach me on 08116043232. I will be glad to be of help to you.

Cadet chidima.

• SAM says:

THANKS TO MAJOR BAYERO FOR HELPING ME TO SECURE MY ADMISSION INTO NDA THAT IS NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY.WHEN I THOUGHT ALL HOPE WAS LOST IN MY SIDE THAT IS WHEN HE CAME ALONG,AM URGING YOU TODAY TO SEEK HELP FROM HIM BECAUSE HE IS THE RIGHT MAN TO TAKE YOU TO YOUR FAVORITE DESTINATION

2. Good day my fellow students and those seeking admission into the (NDA) My name is Jenniffer david , I want to use this opportunity to say a big thanks to (General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin ) for the help he rendered me during my last year NDA examinations. I have been writing this examination for 5 years now and i have been turned down on many occasions. I sat for the examinations many times and my name always appear in the admission list but after some time, when i go to confirm the Admission list, i always meet my name replaced with another name.Finally, last year, my UNCLE introduced me to (General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin ) who is a chief staff of (NDA) and that was what turned my story around. He gave me Assurance and told me to write the examinations last year. I did and after that, it was a shock and surprise to see my name finally on the admission list and now that i have been fully admitted, i will be ungrateful if i do not use this opportunity to thank General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin for the help he rendered me. If you have any similar issues, you can feel free to contact him. He is a father to the nation and very easy-going person with a lot of understanding. Once again, thank you very much sir for everything.

• ayo says:

Ayo Kelvin PUBLIC NOTICE!!! Attention N.D.A applicants! In
      regards to the ongoing examinations of the N.D.A,
      for the Army recruitment,Air force recruitment,
      Navy recruitment,&Customs service…Be advised
      to contact MAJOR MUSA [09059882152] with your
      requests and candidates are also free to contact
      for him for help on problems regarding admission
      and submission of forms..Time is running out…
      [09059882152]

3. musa says:

Thanks to major general musa for helping me to secure my admission into nda that is nigeria defence academy. When i thought all hope was lost in my side that is when he came along, am urging you today to seek help from him because he is the right man to take you to your favorite destination, all you have to do right now is to call him via 08067620522 for assistance.

4. emma says:

Good day my fellow students and those seeking admission into the (NDA) My name is joy oluwa, I want to use this opportunity to say a big thanks for the help he rendered me during my last year NDA examinations. I have been writing this examination for 5 years now and i have been turned down on many occasions. I sat for the examinations many times and my name always appear in the admission list but after some time, when i go to confirm the admission list, i always meet my name replaced with another name.Finally, last year, my uncle introduced me to col emma oluwa who is a staff of (NDA) and that was what turned my story around. He gave me Assurance and told me to write the examinations last year. I did and after that, it was a shock and surprise to see my name finally on the admission list and now that i have been fully admitted, i will be ungrateful if i do not use this opportunity to thank col emma oluwa for the help he rendered me. If you have any similar issues, you can feel free to contact him . He is a very easy-going person with a lot of understanding. Once again, thank you very much sir for everything. You can Contact him on: +2348158195899 for yours

5. chima says:

Thanks to major Nasiru abdulsalam for helping me to secure my admission into NDA that is nigeria defence academy. When i thought all hope was lost in my side that is when he came along, am urging you today to seek help from him because he is the right man to take you to your favorite destination, all you have to do right now is to call him via 07056856421 for assistance.

6. victor says:

Thanks to major umor for helping me to secure my admission into nda that is nigeria defence academy. When i thought all hope was lost in my side that is when he came along, am urging you today to seek help from him because he is the right man to take you to your favourite destination. Here is his number 09052571807 or email him on ndanigeria50@gmail.com

7. ayo says:

Ayo Kelvin PUBLIC NOTICE!!! Attention N.D.A applicants! In
    regards to the ongoing examinations of the N.D.A,
    for the Army recruitment,Air force recruitment,
    Navy recruitment,&Customs service…Be advised
    to contact MAJOR MUSA [09059882152] with your
    requests and candidates are also free to contact
    for him for help on problems regarding admission
    and submission of forms..Time is running out…
    [09059882152]

8. ayo says:

Been in the NDA is really a good experience, am a cadet in termal 4, will be passing out next year by the grace of God. Its feels great to serve my dear country. I got admitted with the help of major General Wambai , his indeed a great man who derive joy in making aspiring officers achieve their goals. i wisheryone the best of luck. God bless ! ! !

9. ayo says:

Been in the NDA is really a good experience, am a cadet in termal 4, will be passing out next year by the grace of God. Its feels great to serve my dear country. I got admitted with the help of major General Wambai , his indeed a great man who derive joy in making aspiring officers achieve their goals. Call him on 07063107358 for help and guidance, his a real and transparent officer. Wish everyone the best of luck. God bless ! ! !