Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 Application Form & Requirements-Apply Now
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017: This is to bring to the notice of the entire members of the public and most especially those that are interested to join the Nigerian Airforce that, the sales of form for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 has fully started. On this note, i shall be sharing with you some things you need to know about the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017 application form. Like qualifications, requirement, how you can apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017, finally how to fill your application form on the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal at www.airforce.mil.ng and also the application closing date.
It’s also important to note that, the recruitment exercise which include both Airmen/Airwomen is schedule to commence from on the 17th of January, 2017 while registration is expected to close 14th February, 2017
Meanwhile, the zonal recruitment exercise will commence on the 23rd February to 16th March 2017.
Interested applicant should note that, the online Registration and filling of application form will be done at the Nigerian Airforce official website: www.airforce.mil.ng
How to Apply Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017.
1. All interested applicant are to log onto www.airforce.mil.ng to complete the 0nline application form free of charge
2. Applicant are not allow to apply more than once and if you do so it will lead to automatic disqualification.
1. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
2. Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
3 .Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
4. Acknowledgment Form.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 Notable Qualifications
1.Only Nigerians by birth are permitted to participate in the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017
2.Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
Qualification For Non Tradesmen/Women
1. Applicants must be between age 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017
2. Applicants must possess an O’Level of at least 3 credit including Maths and English in WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
Requirements for Tradesmen/Women
1. Interested applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age except for those applying as drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
2. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
3.Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
4.Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
All interested applicant should kindly click HERE to apply