NYSC Notice To Prospective Corp Members 2016 Batch A Whose Names Is Missing Online
NYSC NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS 2016 BATCH A WHOSE NAMES IS MISSING ONLINE
NYSC Notice To Prospective Corp Members 2016 Batch A Whose Names Is Missing Online: What To Do If Your Name is not in online that is to tell you that your name is not in senate list released to NYSC.
When you check at NYSC portal and you do not find your name and you are qualified for service. The following instruction will aid you before the uploading of names stop at the end of the month. you are therefore advise to take the necessary step to see to the correction.
At the NYSC verification portal, you are to select the follow, institution that is school, then you are to Type in your matriculation Number, then you are to type in your Surname, lastly select the date, month and year of birth before clicking on search.
When that is done and you receive a message like this “No record found, Contact your school for verification of the approved list” instead of your name and information, you should consider the following and go back to your school for correction.
REASON WHY PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS 2016 BATCH A NAMES IS MISSING ONLINE AND THE SOLUTION
1. Maybe your school is yet to upload your names or your department has not uploaded yet, becasue if they have not, your name wouldn’t be there
2. If your are checking with the wrong matriculation number or reg number different from the one your school use in uploading your name.
3. Maybe your school name is different from the one you are using. your school may see your first name as last name and last name as first name. first name means your own name and while last name means your father’s or surname. When the school upload your name as your surname and you run a search with your surname you will not see your name
4. Invalid JAMB Number: this has cause so many problem, maybe your JAMB number is not valid. some school pre degree or pre science is the means of getting admission into the school without JAMB, If you did you would have a problem because the JAMB Number will be invalid.
5. Failure to Validate JAMB Number can also give a problem, when you have regularize your JAMB number because of the problem of invalid JAMB number and you refuse to go to JAMB to Validate your JAMB number on their Database you will experience this same issue. sometime your did not follow your mate to service when they are going and after 8 years you then wish to service and you did not go to JAMB to validate the JAMB number you wont found you name at the NYSC verification list.
6. When you registered your JAMB and you use a different name in the JAMB and while you were registering for your school that is another serious problem.
NOTE: The above issue can be solve if you notice it on time that is why when your name is not at NYSC verification list quickly visit your school and complain to them for necessary correction.
Do you want to check back your on the NYSC Verification List please click here now and try again. Good Luck.