Old Yahoo Mail Classic – How To Switch Back Old Yahoo Mail Classic
OLD YAHOO MAIL CLASSIC – HOW TO SWITCH BACK OLD YAHOO MAIL CLASSIC
How To Switch Back Old Yahoo Mail Classic, Switching Back to Old Yahoo Mail Classic is different from the new one, when yahoomail started it was yahoomail classic and you can only to switch on the classic after they been upgrade to the new version. The only way to do that by switching it off with the browser.
Every browser is different so to Switch Back Old Yahoo Mail Classic is to turn off the JAVA Script on the browser if you are Mozilla Firefox, i will be giving the tip on how you can Turn off Java Script on Firefox and it will Enable Switch Back To Old Yahoo Mail Classic on your browser so that you can have the Java script off.
Old Yahoo Mail Classic – How To Switch Back Old Yahoo Mail Classic In Firefox
If you want to turn it off the java on your browser you should follow the steps below and once it is done, you will have the old yahoomail classic back and enjoy every bit of benefit and see how yahoo mail use to operate that is why is called old yahoo mail classic.
* The first thing you should do is open “Tools” menu
* After clicking the tool at pull down menu you should click on “Option”
* At the option dialog box you should Click on “Content”
* At the content platform, in the dialog box you will then “Enable Java Script” click on it that will make it un- make enable jave script.
that is so smart of you congratulation, yahoomail classic
If you are using internet explorer i will be giving the little tip on how you can enable the yahoo mail classic. below is the steps on how you can turn off the java script.
Here is How to Turn off Java Script for Internet Explorer so to Switch Back Old Yahoo Mail Classic
* This time you first should click on “Tool”
* Secondly you are to move next and click on “Internet Option” on the internet explorer
* Move down to Security then you are to click on “Security”
* at the security dialog box, then you should click on “Custom Level”
* If that is done you should move down after that, disable “Active Scripting”.
When that is done you are to see how the old yahoo mail classic